Innovation and Design
Design engineering is in our DNA.
It’s a highly creative discipline that draws on years of knowledge of manufacturing techniques, materials, product development, technical design and rapid prototyping and this is where we can help you.
- Do you have a product that needs our help?
- New or existing product, we can assist you in design and manufacture
- Let us guide you through technical developments and production methods to secure the long-term commercial viability of your product
- Be part of the journey – we need you as part of our team so we can provide the right solution for your product
- We protect you and your design through Non-Disclosure Agreements
- We embrace your project from conception and initial design through to installation
We thrive on bringing new innovations to market or simply engineering solutions to improve existing products and the processes used for making them.
An important part of this service is the use of our impressive Solid works software to create accurate, detailed illustrations and animations of the components we manufacture.
Our technical support engineers work with our clients to develop creative and innovative solutions to the most challenging of engineering problems. We pride ourselves on the level of technical support that we provide to our customers. Not only do we offer a wealth of experience and expertise, but we regularly go the extra mile to ensure that we offer an unbeatable level of service.
We have a long history of successful applied research in materials and component design and we are accredited for design under ISO 9001:2015.
We recently spent 2 years working on a collaborative design project to design and create a critical component for use in the medical industry. From a very basic brief, we determined the most suitable material and, after an extensive testing and development period, we conceived a highly effective design for the specific application.
We fully respect the confidentialities of product design and associated process solutions and regularly work with Non-Disclosure Agreements.
Unique parts for the most demanding situations, from prototypes to full production runs. Our highly experienced designers will support your machining project from start to finish.
Industry wide we are recognised for our precision CNC machining, advanced infrastructure and engineering excellenceFind out more
From Tungsten Carbide to Inconel to Aluminium and everything in between, we work with a wide range of metalsFind out more